The Foundation needs volunteers to assist in managing the organization. Please consider volunteering your time for any one or more of the following:
- Become a Member of the Board of Trustees,
- Become an Officer,
- Help compile medical statistics for the Medical Database,
- Help with the website by adding, editing and managing its functionality,
- Become a member of the scholarship committee responsible for reviewing scholarship applications and making recommendations to the Board of Trustees for awarding those scholarships,
- Become a member of the capital fund advisory committee responsible for raising the money to purchase the Orrin Hungerfield property in Watertown, New York to be used as the headquarters for the Foundation, and/or
- Suprevise development of a communications program with Members.
Volunteers will play a significant role in the formative years of the Foundation and will be key players in placing the Foundation on a solid financial footing.