• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Flickr

"The Illustrated London News" from October 9, 1852 has a short article regarding a meeting of the Somersetshire Archaeological and Natural History Society. It details the meeting held on the last few days of September of that year and discuss in some detail an excursion made to Farleigh-Hungerford Castle (THG19) on the 29th where an article was read by a stand-in for the author, Rev. J. E. Jackson, about the ruins. It also contains a print of the ruins.

View File


← Go Back