This is a picture of two of the utensil handles with the initial "H" up for sale on eBay 23 Jul 2017. The eBay seller gave the following details:
A stunning Royal gift silver-gilt christening set given by HM King George V. His Majesty was the godfather to the child he presented this set to. He was Richard (Henry) Hungerford Crewe-Milnes (EN823), Earl of Madeley who was son of the Marquess & Marchioness of Crewe. He was born in 1911 and sadly died an early death in 1922.
• Comprises a knife, fork & spoon.
• Each piece features a H below a baron's coronet.
• Weighs almost 200 grams.
• Manufactured by Crown Jewellers Garrard & Co. London 1910.
• Each piece measures between 17cm & 21cm.
• This set was purchased at the sale The Duchess which was held at Sotheby's London on 27 - 28 May 2015. This was the sale of the the items of the Duchess of Roxburghe who lived at West Horsley Place. The Duchess, Lady Mary Hungerford Crewe-Milnes was the sister of the Earl of Madeley who was given this Christening set.
• The earls brother had also died as a child and as the other siblings were girls the title became extinct.
• The family spent their time between the family seat of Crewe Hall in Cheshire and Crewe House, their imposing London townhouse. Crewe Hall is now a hotel and Crewe House is now the Embassy of Saudi Arabia.