Welcome to the gateway to our Library. You are about to discover a treasure trove of Hungerford material, some of which is not available elsewhere. You can access the Library database by clicking on Accept below.
The Library is a work in progress, so check back frequently for updates.
The Library contains one of only 6 sets of microfilmed copies of the Rev. J. E. Jackson's collection of Hungerford research that is housed at the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society in Devizes, England that we have digitized.
There are letter collections of various family groupings that are unique. One of those collections amounts to 200 plus letters between Hungerford family members from about 1877 to 1915. The most notable collection might be Stanley Hungerford's correspondence during the 1970s with Hungerford family genealogists, an increasing number of whom are passing on.
When you press the "Accept" button below, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions pertaining governing your use of this material:
- I am receiving a limited license to download and use Library materials strictly for my sole use;
- I am prohibited from providing copies of this material to any other person or entity;
- I am prohibited from posting any of this material to any website or other electronic facility that can be accessed by anyone other than myself;
- THFFI may file suit for violations and I will reimburse THFFI for its costs of collection, including attorney fees; and
- I will forfeit my membership in THFFI.